No flash player!

It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.

Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to plan one of these out this year.  I’m hoping that with my new studio I’ll be able to record a really nice YouTube Christmas Extravaganza for 2010.  But in the mean time, check out my collaboration vids with tsud123, RhettandLink, daniellesmagic, joelcathey, PomplamooseMusic, sweetafton23, and jaaaaaaa!  Click read through to see all the videos!  YouTube Christmas Extravaganza 2008

11 Responses to “Check out last year’s YouTube Christmas Extravaganza this Holiday Season!”

1. Breanna says:

Wade, marry me?

2. Meg says:

Well I just wanted to say that your music is very relaxing and I love listing to you play the little Ukulele :-). Good luck with your sales!

Meg

3. Jess says:

Hi Wade!!! I sent you a message on youtube asking you where I can buy your CD, if you have one. My username is WordNerd98. Please answer!

4. Allison says:

Hello :) So I just saw a bunch of videos of yours on youtube, you have so much talent. When I listened to your ukelele cover of “Hey Soul Sister” I realized that I liked your cover better than the cover! I’d really like to buy one of your cd’s but as I live down in Texas I can’t really make it to one of your shows to buy one. Could you put them up for sale here possibly maybe? Have a good week!

5. Allison says:

I meant to say I liked your cover better than the original, woops!

6. Alexandria says:

Hey there, Wade!

I just wanted you to know that your SUPERB Ukulele playing has inspired me to set aside my other instruments and learn how to play a ukulele myself. I aspire to sound as good as you someday. Keep on playing, pal.

All the best,
    Alex

7. Linda says:

Heeey wade,
    i want to tell you that my little kitten is called,
    Mraz-Wade
    From, Jason Mraz, andddd….. Wade Johnston :D
    how cute, i love him so much.

look :

orrrr

greets from Holland,
    Linda

8. kelsey m says:

you forgot to mention david cho in the info!
    i still love you!!!

9. germaine says:

Hellooooo wade! I love your music!! Saw your videos on youtube! super awesome and you’re funny :D !! Too bad i’ll never get to catch your shows, im from singapore haha!

All the best!
    Germaine

10. Allie says:

Hey wade. I’m new to this whole youtubing thing… Which is sad because I’m turning 16 in a few days :) Anyways, I wanted you to know that my first impression of YouTube was amazing simply because I clicked on your video for the “Im yours” cover and I was literally amazed. You are going to be the next big star discovered on YouTube. You have alot of talent, which you showed in your song Jane. I hope I don’t sound like a creeper, I just know your really good. If you have time, I would love to hear from you; and no, it’s not only because I think your attractive… Which you are lol. But you have a good voice, really good. Ok I’m going to go now, before I start embarrassing myself. Whoops too late.. gotta go
    -Allie (I’m on your email list, you prolly don’t have time to respond to all your comments, but I’m hoping you’ll let me know that you got my comment :D)

11. Caitlin says:

Yo Wade.
    We gots a problem right hurr.
    I don’t understand why we’re not friends. We’re both midwestern kids so I think thats the first step to becoming friends. I mean midwest is where its at.
    I feel like a creep that I know that. Especially since all you know is my name is Caitlin and that I am also from the midwest.
    wouldn’t it be creepy if I was actually some 30 year old man lurking your page? Well I’m not. So I guess theres nothing to worry about.
    Well I guess all I have left to say is keep making your music. Because its swell. :]

Ps- What do you call a sleepwalking nun?

ohhh. I guess you’ll never know :DD